posted this on Jan 16 06:52 pm
To add mileage in the iPhone app, follow these directions:
1) Click "Add" at the top of any page in the app.
2) Then select "Add Mileage" from the menu.
On this next screen you will now have the ability to enter in all the pertinent information.
3) Enter in a "Trip Description." For example, "Roundtrip miles driven to USPS." This is helpful in identifying this transaction later.
4) Enter in the "Miles Driven."
5) Enter in the "Date" of this trip.
6) Here you will see the mileage deduction rate and the calculation being made.
7) Click "Save" and now your transaction will show both in the app and in your website account.
Support Software by Zendesk